Euprotec employs a broad range of modern techniques to help you rapidly ascertain the ADME/PK profile of your compound.
All studies are designed to deliver the appropriate data according to the stage of compound and program.
DMPK and ADMET Services
• Pharmacokinetic profiling and bioanalysis.
• Bioassay/bioactivity drug quantification.
• In silico analysis and modelling of pharmacokinetic data.
• Development of bespoke PK models and assays with drug quantification at multiple sites.
• Translation of PK data into efficacy models to optimise outcomes.
• Tolerability assessment utilising multiple endpoints.
• Early assessment of cytotoxicity potential against multiple mammalian cell lines.
PK/PD Profiling Services
Euprotec specialises in PK/PD profiling and modeling in multiple disease models. Due to the highly tailored nature of such requests, we would be happy to discuss any specific requirements you may have.
Please use the Contact form to arrange a discussion.