Euprotec employs industry-standard methods including CLSI, EUCAST and BSAC to test compounds for antimicrobial activity.
Whole-cell screening for antimicrobial activity
- Hit identification and library/compound collection screening.
- Screens utilise range of organisms including Gram negative/Gram positive bacteria as well as fungi including Candida and Aspergillus sp.
MIC, MBC/MFC, Time-kills
- Detailed profiling against a broad range of organisms/pathogens.
- Development of bespoke methods for non-conventional compounds and agents.
Compound/drug combination studies
Assessment of synergistic, antagonistic and additive effects.
Testing of multiple classes of compound/agent
• Small molecules.
• Natural products (isolated and extracts/fractions).
• Antibodies and other biologics.
Microbiological profiling is performed against organisms from our extensive collection, StrainBank, or we are able to use your strains where required.
Bespoke methods for susceptibility profiling can be developed for testing novel agents where standardized methods may not be appropriate.
of Action Determination
Broad range of techniques including
Molecular, biochemical and classical